- 1 package prepared pizza dough
- Granulated garlic for taste
- 1/2 cup each shredded cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Italian sweet sausage links – casings removed, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 package pepperoni slices
- 1/2 sweet onion – caramelized
- 1/2 each green, yellow and red bell pepper – sliced thin
- 3 New Mexico Hatch Chiles – roasted, peeled and seeded, diced
Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 450°F/232°C. Add a baking stone to preheat.
Stretch dough with your fingers into a circle and place on the pizza stone. Sprinkle the dough with the granulated garlic and bake for 15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
Remove the dough from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese and the rest of the ingredients. Place it back into the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Remove and serve.
Makes about 6 to 8 servings.